Last Updated on
Moscow Mule variations are always a good choice of cocktail that uses some of the fantastic oranges that are in season right now to add a sunny brightness to this orange Moscow Mule.
We started out by squeezing the juice of a whole orange into a mixing glass. Pour the orange juice thru a fine mesh strainer to remove the majority of the pulp to make the drink a bit more smooth. We loved the addiction of the tangy orange juice to make the Orange Moscow Mule, but didn’t want the pulpiness.
This post contains affiliate links for products that we think you as readers might find useful, and we make commission off of these! For more details about our affiliates, click our Disclosure and Contacts Page.
Fresh Squeezed Moscow Mule
Pour the strained juice, vodka, and lime juice into a copper mug filled with crushed ice. Top with ginger beer and let the bubbles do the mixing. Garnish with candied ginger and an orange wedge. These cocktails are so easy to make Moscow Mule Variations! Make sure to check out some other ones below!
What Ingredients are Needed for The Fresh Squeezed Moscow Mule?
- Lime Juice
- Orange Juice
- Ginger Beer
Like this recipe? Try these below, too!
Other Mule Cocktail Recipes
- Citrus Moscow Mule – Gastrosenses
- Cranberry Orange Moscow Mule – What the Fork
- Clementine Moscow Mule – Umami Girl
- Blood Orange Mule – Girl In the Little Red Kitchen
- Pomegranate and Orange Mule – Alaska From Scratch
Other Orange Juice Cocktails
- Apricot Blood Orange Vodka – The Charming Detroiter
- Blood Orange Bourbon Smash – The Gingered Whisk
- Blood Orange Pisco Cocktail – Beyond Mere Sustenance
- Orange Spiked Boozy Hot Chocolate – Salt and Lavender
- Ginger Star Anise Orange Gin & Tonic – Sprinkles and Sprouts
Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram and tag #gastronomcocktails so we can see all the wonderful recipes YOU recreate from this site!
You can also subscribe to our weekly newsletter so you never miss a delicious recipe again!
An orange version of the classic cocktail in a copper mug.
- 4 oz ginger beer
- 2 oz fresh squeezed orange juice
- 2 oz vodka
- 1 oz fresh squeezed lime juice
Combine all ingredients over ice in a copper mug.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Viski Professional Lewis Ice Bag & Mallet
- Advanced Mixology Double Sided Jigger 100% Hammered Pure Copper 1oz/2oz for Perfect Cocktails (Hammered)
- Anna and Sarah Dried Crystallized Ginger in Resealable Bag, 1 Lb
- Fever-Tree Premium Ginger Beer, 16.9 Ounce Glass Bottles (Pack of 8)
- Mule Science Moscow Mule Copper Mugs - Set of 4 - 100% HANDCRAFTED - Pure Solid Copper Mugs 16 oz Gift Set with BONUS: Highest Quality Cocktail Copper Straws, Coasters and Shot Glass!
- Perfect Stix Bamboo Pick 4 200ct Bamboo Knot Picks, Cocktail and Hors' D'oeuvre, 4" (Pack of 200)
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 204Total Fat: 0.2gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 15mgCarbohydrates: 18.4gFiber: 0.3gSugar: 15.1gProtein: 0.5g
PIN THIS FRESH SQUEEZED MOSCOW MULE RECIPE FOR LATER!
Interested in stocking your own home bar? Make sure to see our favorites at our Amazon Store!
If you liked this recipe, don’t forget to subscribe for new (and of course free) recipes by entering your email address on the side bar (and get all the recipes delivered to your inbox when we post), so you don’t miss out on a thing. You can find us on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter!
Gastronomblog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.comFollow my blog with Bloglovin