Last Updated on November 22, 2022 by The Noms
Just 3 ingredients, this simple mimosa is a perfect brunch cocktail, and is such a great easy drink!
This simple 3 ingredient cocktail is so simple to make and is such a fun color! A great brunch drink that is great all year, but especially in the summer with fresh strawberry simple syrup!
This post contains affiliate links for products that we think you as readers might find useful, and we make commission off of these! For more details about our affiliates, click our Disclosure and Contacts Page.
How to Make a Strawberry Mimosa
This strawberry mimosa is so easy to make, just simply pour all the ingredients in a coupe or flute!
- Prep the Strawberry Simple Syrup – Easy enough, can be made with either fresh or frozen strawberries.
- Pour ingredients in Glass – Add lemon juice and strawberry simple syrup in first, then top with champagne.
- Champagne – if you add it in first it can contain the mess (no fizz over), but usually we top whatever else with the bubbles!
- Garnish with a Strawberry – a whole strawberry or a sliced strawberry are a great option
Champagne Choices for a Strawberry Mimosa
A cheap to mid range price Brut champagne is your best option and is a classic choice for a mimosa. You can also use a dry Prosecco or cava as another option. We recommend a brut champagne for this recipe, as well as our Thanksgiving Champagne Cocktail!
Whatever sparkling wine you buy, make sure it’s a brut, which means dry.
- Champagne – most expensive option (French). Has flavors of almond and citrus, is bubbly and fruity.
- Prosecco – Italian sparkling wine. Can be little sweeter than champagne: fruity and flowery, notes of apple, pear and lemon.
- Cava – Spanish sparkling wine. A little more savory flavor and less fruity.
How to make Mimosas in a Pitcher
Have a large crowd to feed at brunch? Try making mimosas in a pitcher, it can be easy, but it can also be easy just to serve individually, too. Just go with what works for you.
- Prepare – prep the Strawberry Simple Syrup, chill and then pour into the pitcher
- Chilling – Make sure champagne and lemon juice are chilled before serving
- Serving – When ready to serve: Pour all ingredients into pitcher and then stir. Pour into glasses, garnish.
- The easiest way to do it may be to have the lemon juice and strawberry simple syrup already mixed together in a small carafe or pitcher and then add desired amount (.75 ounces) and then top with champagne.
Can you Make Non-Alcoholic Mimosas?
Yes! Just replace the champagne with either some sparkling grape juice, non-alcoholic sparkling wine, or flavored sparkling water to make a virgin mimosa.
Can I make these Strawberry Mimosas Ahead of Time?
Honestly, no. Mimosas are really best served freshly poured. They really only take a few minutes to make, so they don’t need to be made ahead of time.
Tips & Tricks
- Champagne – Brut Champagne is the best option for this. Since the rest of the ingredients are sweet, the dry sparkling wine balances this out. But, pick your favorite to use.
- Garnish – fresh strawberries or a sprig of mint on the rim of each glass will give these mimosas an elegant look.
- Juice – If you would like, you can do some orange juice for some more authentic “mimosa” feel – about 1 ounce of orange juice. Or, if you want a tropical twist, try pineapple juice!
- Simple Syrup – instead of strawberry, try making another berry like blueberry, blackberry or raspberry syrup!
Love mimosas? If you want to mix it up even more, here are a few more fruity types of mimosa recipes:
- Classic – orange juice and champagne
- Peach – with peach puree it becomes the Bellini
- Caramel Apple – a perfect fall sip with caramel vodka!
- Carrot – with ginger, a perfect Easter Mimosa recipe!
Try out our Lilac Mimosas, too!
Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram and tag #gastronomcocktails so we can see all the wonderful recipes YOU recreate from this site!
You can also subscribe to our newsletter so you never miss a delicious recipe again!
Like this recipe? Try these below, too!
- Green Mimosas – Feast + West
- Mango Mimosas – Averie Cooks
- Raspberry Peach Mimosa – Chicken Scratch NY
- Strawberry Shortcake Mimosas – Sugar Spice and Glitter
- Vanilla Blood Orange Mimosas – Simple Scratch
This Strawberry Mimosa is the perfect summer brunch recipe. Easy to make with just 3 ingredients, this fresh pink cocktail is a must make!
- .25 ounce lemon juice
- .50 ounce strawberry simple syrup
- 4 ounces brut Champagne
1. Pour lemon juice and strawberry simple syrup into a coupe or flute glass.
2. top with champagne and stir if desired.
3. Garnish with strawberry or mint.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size:5 ounces
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 133Total Fat: .1gSodium: 12mgCarbohydrates: 13.2gSugar: .2gProtein: .1g
PIN THIS STRAWBERRY MIMOSA RECIPE FOR LATER!
Interested in stocking your own home bar? Make sure to see our favorites at our Amazon Store!
If you liked this post, don’t forget to subscribe for new (and of course free) recipes by entering your email address on the side bar (and get all the recipes delivered to your inbox when we post), so you don’t miss out on a thing. You can find us on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter!
Gastronomblog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.comFollow my blog with Bloglovin