Last Updated on October 7, 2022 by The Noms
This gingerbread cocktail is a great mix of flavors, perfect for the holiday season! A combo of bourbon, vodka and Kahlua combine for this tasty treat!
Just drink it all day, it’s the holidays! At least, that’s what I have been telling myself these last few days! And I know eggnog is polarizing to some people, but in this case, it’s only one of the cocktail ingredients we used. Kind of like cream!
This post contains affiliate links for products that we think you as readers might find useful, and we make commission off of these! For more details about our affiliates, click our Disclosure and Contacts Page.
This year we have had some fun with eggnog in a few cocktails! This one we spiced it up with a dab of molasses and gingerbread-esque spice. The sweet molasses makes the cocktail smooth and delicious. It is still a decadent cocktail, but it fits the mood of the holiday season!
What Ingredients are Needed for the Gingerbread Eggnog Cocktail?
- Molasses Simple Syrup
- Ginger and Nutmeg
- Cinnamon Sugar for Rim
- Whipped Cream
This gingerbread cocktail has it all. Boozy, creamy, the flavors. It’s an incredible one for sure.
Better than if you just found out your Christmas bonus is a jelly of the month club. This one is even better than Griswold’s eggnog.
Eggnog meet gingerbread flavors. Add booze. Shake in a shaker over ice. Pour into glass. Garnish with whipped cream and cinnamon to impress family and friends. Easy peasy done.
Do you ever have regular eggnog with a huge dollop of whipping cream on top? In honor of that, we did it here. Sprinkled with cinnamon, and it’s perfect. Or nutmeg if you like. I only like a dash of nutmeg, because it weirdly makes my nose numb if I have too much, weird right?!
So cinnamon it is!
Ways To Garnish This Gingerbread Cocktail
- Whipped cream
- Sprinkle of Nutmeg or Cinnamon (go with the cinnamon, LOL!)
- Gingerbread cookies anyone?
- Put some marshmallow cream on top if you are feeling super decadent, and torch it for a toasted marshmallow/gingerbread flavor profile.
Cheers to this holiday classic! Try our Mistletoe Martini, too!
Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram and tag #gastronomcocktails so we can see all the wonderful recipes YOU recreate from this site!
You can also subscribe to our newsletter so you never miss a delicious recipe again!
Like this recipe? Try these below, too!
Other Eggnog Cocktails
- Easy Eggnog Cocktail – Mantitlement
- Homemade Salted Caramel Eggnog – Cookie Rookie
- Eggnog Amaretto Cocktail – Snacks and Sips
- Easy Cinnamon Vanilla Eggnog Cocktail – I Love My Disorganized Life
- Nutty Holiday Eggnog – Taste and See
This gingerbread cocktail is the perfect holiday tipple. Gingerbread and eggnog combine for a great sipper with bourbon, vodka and kahlua! Rich and indulgent.
- 1.50 ounce bourbon
- .50 ounce vodka
- .50 ounce Kahlua
- 2 ounces eggnog
- 1 teaspoon molasses simple syrup
- pinch each of ginger and nutmeg
- cinnamon sugar for rimming
- whipped cream topping
Molasses Simple Syrup
- 1 Tablespoon water
- 1 Tablespoon molasses
Molasses Simple Syrup
- Combine molasses and water in a small ramekin and place in the microwave for 20-30 seconds. Stir to combine and place in microwave for 10-15 seconds more if needed. Set aside to cool slightly.
Gingerbread Eggnog Cocktail
- Place some cinnamon and sugar on a plate, dip rim of glass in water, then in cinnamon sugar mixture to rim the glass.
- Combine bourbon, vodka, Kahlua and eggnog in shaker with ice. Shake to combine.
- Add in a pinch each of ginger and nutmeg. Add in molasses syrup.
- Shake to combine again.
- Strain into cinnamon sugar rimmed glass. Top with whipped cream, cinnamon and nutmeg if desired.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 272Total Fat: 4.3gSaturated Fat: 2.5gCholesterol: 33mgSodium: 37mgCarbohydrates: 17.8gSugar: 9.3gProtein: 2.2g
PIN THIS GINGERBREAD EGGNOG COCKTAIL RECIPE FOR LATER!
Interested in stocking your own home bar? Make sure to see our favorites at our Amazon Store!
If you liked this post, don’t forget to subscribe for new (and of course free) recipes by entering your email address on the side bar (and get all the recipes delivered to your inbox when we post), so you don’t miss out on a thing. You can find us on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter!
Gastronomblog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.comFollow my blog with Bloglovin