Last Updated on February 6, 2022 by The Noms
A Spicy twist on the classic whiskey cocktail with this Peach Old Fashioned.
This drink is is a twist on one of the most popular classic cocktails, the Old Fashioned, by adding grilled peaches and a spicy kick from Hot Sauce. The grilled peach gives a fresh summery sweetness that combines with the mellow caramel and vanilla flavors that come from the Templeton Rye we chose as the base spirit.
This post contains affiliate links for products that we think you as readers might find useful, and we make commission off of these! For more details about our affiliates, click our Disclosure and Contacts Page.
Peach Old Fashioned
The spice from the Datil Pepper Hot Sauce has a nice slow burn that builds at the end of each sip. This is a great drink for fans of bold flavors and Old Fashioned cocktails and the addition of the spicy pepper makes this drink a very manly drink that might be perfect for Father’s Day! We also love our Ginger Clementine Old Fashioned, too!
Try some of our other Old Fashioned Recipes!
- Pine Old Fashioned
- Christmas Old Fashioned
- Maple Old Fashioned
- Ginger Clementine Old Fashioned
- Cranberry Rosemary Old Fashioned
- Spiced Old Fashioned
- Apple Cider Old Fashioned
- Winter Rye Old Fashioned
- Cognac Old Fashioned
- Stroopwafle S’mores Old Fashioned
If You Are Looking for More Cocktails with Bitters, Try These!
Like this recipe? Try these below, too!
Other Spicy Old Fashioned Recipes
Other Peach Cocktails
- Roasted Peach Old Fashioned – Mama Gourmand
- Spiked Peach Punch – Sugar & Soul
- Cheeky Peach – Liquor.com
- Jacked Up Peach – Restless Chipotle
- Rum & Peach with Chili Syrup – Kitchen Sanctuary
Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram and tag #gastronomcocktails so we can see all the wonderful recipes YOU recreate from this site!
You can also subscribe to our weekly newsletter so you never miss a delicious recipe again!
A spicy Old Fashioned recipe, with peaches and peach hot sauce added in.
Spicy Peach Old Fashioned
- 1/2 grilled or bruleed small peach
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 2 ounces Rye Whiskey
- 3 dashes Angostura bitters
- 2 brandied cherries
- Lightly brush the sides of the peach with a bit of oil and grill them to get a bit of char on them.
- Or, sugar top of 1/2 a peach, and place under flame until bruleed.
- Place the peach into the bottom of a mixing glass with the hot sauce and bitters.
- Muddle the peach until fully broken down.
- Add in the rye with ice, stir to chill at least 25 times.
- double strain into a rocks glass with ice ball.
- Garnish with a peach slice and brandied cherries.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Hiware Mixing Glass 24oz/700ml Thick Bottom Cocktail Glass Preferred by Pros and Amateurs Alike, Make Your Own Specialty Cocktails
A Bar Above Hawthorne Strainer for Cocktails
Luxardo Gourmet Maraschino Cherries - 400g Jar - 2 Pack
Rock Style Old Fashioned Whiskey Glasses 11 OZ,100% Short Glasses For Camping/Party,Set of 6 (6-pack)
Cuisinart CTG-00-3MS Set of 3 Fine Mesh Stainless Steel Strainers
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 216Total Fat: 0.4gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 61mgCarbohydrates: 0gFiber: 3gSugar: 20.6gProtein: 1.8g
PIN THIS FIRED PEACH WHISKEY OLD FASHIONED RECIPE FOR LATER!
Interested in stocking your own home bar? Make sure to see our favorites at our Amazon Store!
If you liked this recipe, don’t forget to subscribe for new (and of course free) recipes by entering your email address on the side bar (and get all the recipes delivered to your inbox when we post), so you don’t miss out on a thing. You can find us on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter!
Gastronomblog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.comFollow my blog with Bloglovin