Last Updated on June 12, 2023 by The Noms
We used Koskenkorva Vodka for the base in this spritzer cocktail. We have used Koskenkorva vodka before in this sustainable cocktail. Koskenkorva is a classic vodka made from nature’s best ingredients. They use pure unfiltered groundwater and continuous distillation to make one of the purest vodkas in the world. They have won several awards at industry competitions, including Master and Gold Medals at the renowned annual Vodka Masters competition.
This post contains sponsored content brought to you by Marussia Beverages. We received compensation to create this post. But, all opinions and views presented here are 100% our own. This post contains affiliate links for products that we think you as readers might find useful, and we make commission off of these! For more details about our affiliates, click our Disclosure and Contacts Page.
Sustainability is at the core of the Koskenkorva brand, and how they are innovating a lot of things in their production practices. They are a forerunner in the bio and circular economy.
What Does Koskenkorva Vodka Taste Like?
The flavor profile of this vodka has notes that are slightly sweet, with black pepper, mineral and spicy.
What is Koskenkorva Vodka Made From?
Where is Koskenkorva Vodka From?
What is a Vodka Spritzer?
A spritzer usually refers to a wine spritzer, a drink made with wine and soda water that seemed to have started in Austria. Diluting wine with water started in the 19th century, as a way to make wine sparkling. The name comes from the German word “spritzen.” In this case, we can make a spritzer with anything that is sparkling. There is no wine in this recipe, but vodka and mineral water, along with some other great ingredients.
What is the Different Between Spritzer and Seltzer?
A spritzer typically includes sparkling water or wine, along with other ingredients. Seltzer is water carbonated with carbon dioxide. Seltzer can be used in this recipe, too!
What’s in a Vodka Spritzer?
As we said above, you can make a spritzer with any alcohol! In this case, we are using vodka as the base spirit. A vodka spritzer is a mixed drink that combines vodka, a carbonation product, other juices and/or fruit. There are many ways to make this cocktail. Can be altered to any flavor or taste!
Here’s what’s in our tropical vodka spritzer recipe:
- Koskenkorva Vodka
- Coconut Liqueur
- Strawberry Simple syrup
- Lemon Juice
- Mineral Water
- This vodka spritzer is crisp and refreshing with real fruit syrup and fresh lemon juice.
- So easy to make, perfect for a gathering or party.
- Can be easily customized for any flavor profile or idea.
When to Serve a Vodka Spritzer
This is a great drink as a:
- Summer Cocktail
- Brunch Cocktail
- Happy Hour
- Mother’s Day Cocktail
Can this Vodka Spritzer be Made Non-Alcoholic?
Can Vodka Spritzers Be Made Ahead Of Time?
No, this is a make on demand cocktail. The best part of a good spritzer is carbonation, which of course starts to disappear as soon as your pour it.
If you want another lemony cocktail, try our Lemon Drop Martini!
Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram and tag #gastronomcocktails so we can see all the wonderful recipes YOU recreate from this site!
You can also subscribe to our newsletter so you never miss a delicious recipe again!
More Cocktails with Vodka
Some more Fruity Cocktails and herbal drinks are below!
- Embrace Fall and herbal flavors with this Pear Crisp Cocktail
- Citrus and herbal lavender combine in the Lavender Collins
- Ginger beer and lime combine in the Orange Moscow Mule
- Lemonade, Vodka and Blue Curacao combine in the Blue Lagoon
Like this recipe? Try these below, too!
Other Spritz Cocktails
- Pink Lemonade Italian Spritz – The Seasoned Mom
- Lemon Lavender Summer Gin Spritz – A Girl Defloured
- Summer Spritzes – The Cocktail Snob
- Limoncello Spritz – A Food Lovers Kitchen
- Aperol Tequila Spritz – The Savvy Spoon
This Tropical Vodka Spritzer is full of flavor from Koskenkorva Vodka, coconut liqueur, strawberry syrup and lemon juice. A great refreshing cocktail!
- 1.50 ounces Koskenkorva Vodka
- .50 ounce coconut liqueur
- 1 ounce strawberry simple syrup (recipe below)
- 1 ounce lemon juice
- 1.50 ounce mineral water (we used Topo Chico)
Strawberry Simple Syrup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 large strawberries, sliced
Strawberry Simple Syrup
1. Combine ingredients in a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
2. Let sit to infuse for at least 5 minutes.
3. Strain out strawberry pieces.
Tropical Vodka Spritzer
1. Combine vodka, liqueur, simple syrup and lemon juice in a shaker with ice.
2. Shake and Strain into glass with crushed ice.
3. Top with mineral water.
4. Garnish with strawberry and lemon peel if desired.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size:6 ounces
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 226Total Fat: .2gSaturated Fat: .2gSodium: 49mgCarbohydrates: 24.4gFiber: .1gSugar: .6gProtein: .2g
Interested in stocking your own home bar? Make sure to see our favorites at our Amazon Store!
If you liked this post, don’t forget to subscribe for new (and of course free) recipes by entering your email address on the side bar (and get all the recipes delivered to your inbox when we post), so you don’t miss out on a thing. You can find us on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest!
Gastronomblog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com