Last Updated on
A perfect whiskey cocktail for the fall! Cheers to this honey and whiskey cocktail!
Cold winter nights can make a person yearn for warmer climes, and any drink that can evoke some images of warm exotic locations like tropical islands or the spice markets of the Mediterranean. This drink does both, combining the tropical sweetness of pineapple with the spicy warmth of a spiced honey simple syrup. Add in a dram of whiskey and before you know it, some of those winter blues will slip away!
This post contains affiliate links for products that we think you as readers might find useful, and we make commission off of these! For more details about our affiliates, click our Disclosure and Contacts Page.
Honey and Whiskey
We used the same spiced syrup that we used in our Holiday Honey Punch, which has a sweet and spicy warmth that brings a great complex sweetness to the drink. Adding in some great Cut Spike Single Malt Whiskey makes this drink a fantastic winter sipping drink!
If You Are Looking for More Cocktails with Bitters, Try These!
- Pine Old Fashioned
- Maple Old Fashioned
- Brandied Chocolate Manhattan
- Ginger Clementine Old Fashioned
- Christmas Old Fashioned
- Fired Peach Old Fashioned
- Cider Manhattan
- Polyjuice Potion
- Autumn Pear
What Ingredients are Needed for the Whiskey Lush?
- Honey Spiced Simple Syrup
- Pineapple Juice
Like this recipe? Try these below, too!
Other Fall Whiskey Cocktails
- Sparkling Bourbon Pumpkin Apple Punch – The Speckled Palate
- Spiced Pumpkin Bourbon Swizzle – The Charming Detroiter
- Apple and Rosemary Whiskey Cocktail – Grey is the New Black
- Bourbon and Apple Cider – Creative Culinary
- Cinnamon Whiskey Sour – Cake N Knife
Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram and tag #gastronomcocktails so we can see all the wonderful recipes YOU recreate from this site!
You can also subscribe to our weekly newsletter so you never miss a delicious recipe again!
A perfect fall whiskey cocktail with spices and honey.
- 1.25 oz fresh pineapple juice
- 1 oz spiced honey simple syrup
- 1.50 oz whiskey
- 3 dashes bitters
Add all ingredients into a shaker with ice.
Shake well and strain into a coupe.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Angostura Bitters Set
- Nature Nate’s 100% Pure Raw & Unfiltered Honey; 32-oz. Squeeze Bottle; Certified Gluten Free and OU Kosher Certified; Enjoy Honey’s Balanced Flavors, Wholesome Benefits and Sweet Natural Goodness
- Luminarc Barcraft Coupe Cocktail (Set of 4), 5.5 oz, Clear
- Luckygoobo Stainless Steel Cocktail Shaker,25oz,Silver
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 175Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 1mgCarbohydrates: 18.6gFiber: 0.1gSugar: 17.6gProtein: 0.1g
PIN THIS WHISKEY LUSH RECIPE FOR LATER!
Interested in stocking your own home bar? Make sure to see our favorites at our Amazon Store!
If you liked this recipe, don’t forget to subscribe for new (and of course free) recipes by entering your email address on the side bar (and get all the recipes delivered to your inbox when we post), so you don’t miss out on a thing. You can find us on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter!
Gastronomblog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.comFollow my blog with Bloglovin