Last Updated on September 29, 2023 by Leah Hall
This Halloween Pumpkin Cocktail is a fun orange color, and perfect for serving at a Halloween party or fall festival! A pumpkin soda made with Mozart Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Cream Liqueur for a decadent and fun sip!
Make sure to entice your Halloween party guests with this spooktacular Halloween Pumpkin Cocktail, which is as delicious as it is fun to look at. Made with Mozart Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Cream Liqueur, apple cider, spiced rum and root beer, this sweet sip is the perfect Halloween cocktail to serve this fall!
This post contains sponsored content brought to you by Marussia Beverages USA. We received compensation to create this post. But, all opinions and views presented here are 100% our own. This post contains affiliate links for products that we think you as readers might find useful, and we make commission off of these! For more details about our affiliates, click our Disclosure and Contacts Page.
Fun Halloween cocktails are some of our favorite ways to toast the season! They are also an excellent drink to serve at Halloween parties and fall gatherings!
This creamy and delicious boozy soda would make a great party cocktail for Halloween. This orange cocktail is full of flavor and just a little bit bubbly from the root beer! It’s perfect for a cocktail party at home. That party can be a large gathering or just you on the sofa cuddled up with a blanket and a scary movie. Try our creepy Specimen Cocktails, too!
Pumpkin Cocktail for Halloween
Now THIS is the kind of pumpkin spice that we get excited about. We’ve mentioned our love of pumpkin spice is not a PSL level love. But, fall spices are a favorite added flavor to cocktails around here, and we love to highlight them.
We do so in this Pumpkin Cocktail with using the combination of dark spiced rum and the Mozart Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Cream Liqueur. And even the root beer adds some great fall flavor to the mix. So make this truly fall themed orange cocktail!
Spiced rum is ideal for a fall rum cocktail. Using spiced rum gives a big flavor to fall and Halloween cocktails. We used a dark spiced rum in this pumpkin cocktail. Any spiced rum will do of course, but we picked and used a darker, more complex spiced rum for this sweeter cocktail.
The dark spiced rum brought flavors of molasses, vanilla, clove and nutmeg to the drink, and was the dark, rich undertone of this pumpkin cocktail.
This pumpkin cocktail is a great fall rum drink in the colder months when the leaves begin to fall! Fall rum cocktails using spiced rum with warm spices and rich flavor is a great mix of flavors to highlight during the season.
Mozart Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Cream Liqueur
This Mozart Pumpkin Cream Liqueur is full of flavors from chocolate, caramel, pumpkin, cinnamon, clove, and a dash of vanilla, which worked really well with the spiced rum and root beer. The added apple cider was a great touch too, and all the flavors made for a great Halloween cocktail.
Ingredients in the Pumpkin Cocktail
This is a simple 4 ingredient cocktail, so easy to make! But, as simple as it is, they all add so much to the drink.
- Apple Cider – If you have access to fresh, local apple cider, use that, as it tastes fresh and delicious! If not, store bought cider will work. Try it in our Eye Candy Cocktail or Butterbeer!
- Mozart Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Cream Liqueur – we talked about this ingredient above, but this cream liqueur is full of chocolate and fall flavors, making it a perfect creamy addition to this soda cocktail.
- Spiced Rum – we used a dark spiced rum, with a deep molasses and spice flavor. You can use any kind or brand you want, but this is what we preferred in this cocktail recipe.
- Root Beer – the root beer adds a little bubbly to the drink, as well as a dash of anise and vanilla.
Tips and Tricks
- Whole Spices – This pumpkin cocktail looks fun in our beaker glass, but if you are serving in a regular rocks glass or glass, feel free to top the drink with whole spices like cinnamon sticks or star anise.
- Whipped Cream – Feel free to add some whipped cream to the top of each cocktail too!
- Shake – Make sure to do an extra long shake with these ingredients to make sure there the cream liqueur is as mixed as possible.
Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram and tag #gastronomcocktails so we can see all the wonderful recipes YOU recreate from this site!
You can also subscribe to our newsletter so you never miss a delicious recipe again!
Like this recipe? Try these below, too!
Other Halloween Cocktails
- Sanderson Sisters Potion
- What Lies Beneath
- Vampire Negroni
- Grindelwald’s Goblet
- Hocus Pocus Drink
- Zombie Blood Bags
- Bloody Bramble Cocktail
- Nightmare on Whiskey Street
- Unicorn Blood
- Polyjuice Potion
- Zombie Blood – Key Lime Colada
- Green Halloween Punch
This Halloween Pumpkin cocktail is made with Mozart Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Cream Liqueur for a great pumpkin flavor in this pumpkin soda cocktail.
- 1.75 ounce Mozart Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Cream Liqueur
- 1 ounce Spiced Rum
- .75 ounce apple cider
- .75 ounce root beer
- Combine cream liqueur, spiced rum and apple cider in shaker with ice.
- Shake and strain into glass. Top with root beer and stir.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size:4 ounces
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 247Total Fat: 6.5gSaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 20mgSodium: 44mgCarbohydrates: 17.3gSugar: 14.7gProtein: 1.5g
Interested in stocking your own home bar? Make sure to see our favorites at our Amazon Store!
If you liked this post, don’t forget to subscribe for new (and of course free) recipes by entering your email address on the side bar (and get all the recipes delivered to your inbox when we post), so you don’t miss out on a thing. You can find us on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest!
Gastronomblog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com