Last Updated on August 12, 2023 by The Noms
Take your Thanksgiving cocktails to the next level with these Caramel Apple Cider cocktails. These Caramel Apple Cider Mimosas are so easy to make, especially with our homemade caramel vodka.
Apple cider, our homemade caramel vodka and champagne combine to create a delicious mimosa! This is the perfect Caramel Apple Cider Cocktail for Thanksgiving! We even added some edible glitter to make it extra, as well as sparkles are the best was to celebrate, right?!
This post contains affiliate links for products that we think you as readers might find useful, and we make commission off of these! For more details about our affiliates, click our Disclosure and Contacts Page.
Caramel and apple cider are such a great combo, and we used our homemade caramel vodka, but feel free to use store bought. Please note that if you use store bought (it’s clear) the color will be slightly different.
Caramel Apple Cider Cocktails
This easy to make recipe is a quick and simple cocktail for everyone to enjoy for a fall brunch or for Thanksgiving brunch! If you have access to fresh apple cider from your local apple orchard then pour yourself this mimosa in under 2 minutes!
With fall making its appearance, and it almost being Thanksgiving, it’s time to embrace all the flavors it offers. This recipe for Caramel Apple Cider Mimosas is the perfect way to start your celebration!
Caramel Apple Cider Mimosa Ingredients
This caramel apple cider mimosa cocktail has 3 ingredients (well 4 if you want to get fancy) – caramel vodka, apple cider, and champagne or sparkling wine.
The Caramel Vodka provides a dash of caramel without a ton of added sweetness. If you would use caramel syrup it can get too sweet, as there is a lot of sugar in it. The caramel vodka also gives some more booziness to this champagne cocktail!
Also needed is fresh apple cider. Apple cider is richer than apple juice, darker in color and more flavorful. So try to get your hands on some cider, not just apple juice. Like I said above, if you have access to fresh local apple cider which makes it fresher and tastier.
The fourth (optional) ingredient is a bit of edible glitter. We used a white glitter, but silver and gold work really well too. Adds a bit of shimmer to the Caramel Apple Cider Mimosa, and makes it even more festive AF!
Caramel Apple Cider Cocktail Ingredients
- Champagne – Since the apple cider and caramel vodka are sweet, using a wine that isn’t sweet like brut champagne is great, or cava. Or a sparkling wine that isn’t sweet. A prosecco will do, but will be sweeter.
- Caramel Vodka – we love our homemade Caramel Vodka that is almost like a caramel liqueur. But, store bought is great as well, and a clear vodka.
- Apple cider – we can find this locally easily, as we have a ton of apple orchards around, but check the cold grocery section in your store to find some for yourself if you don’t have access to some.
- Edible Glitter – great for making the Caramel Apple Cider Mimosas super fancy. An easy way to bring some sparkle to your table, an easy ingredient to add. White, silver or gold work great to add shine to this cocktail. Completely optional.
Why You Will Love these Caramel Apple Cider Mimosas
- Perfect Holiday Cocktail Apples are an essential fall flavor. Caramel, cider and champagne all bring a cozy fall or winter vibe. Perfect for Thanksgiving or Christmas as brunch cocktails.
- Perfect for a Crowd You can make a few mimosas at a time, but they are great for a group of people, because once you open a bottle of champagne, you NEED to finish it! (although we found a great champagne stopper that keeps champagne bubbly for weeks!)
- Not Too Sweet Most of the time when I think caramel I think overly sugary. This one just has the lightest caramel flavor without being cloyingly sweet. The apple cider adds some great sweet to the cocktail, and the champagne adds some tangy bubbles. Another option would be our Thanksgiving Champagne Cocktail!
How To Make These Caramel Apple Cider Mimosas?
If you’ve never made mimosas, they are easy. One of the reasons mimosas, bellinis, and sparkling wine cocktails are popular is because they are simple to make! Honestly the measurements don’t even have to be perfectly correct.
Caramel Apple Cider Mimosa Tips
- Can I Make a Pitcher of These? Yes, in a pitcher combine caramel vodka and apple cider. Add optional glitter if you would like. Before serving, make sure to stir, and then add 3 ounces of mixture to each glass. Top with champagne.
- Can I add Champagne Ahead of Time? No, the champagne will go flat. if you open the champagne to early it will lose it’s effervescence.
- Can I Make this Non-Alcoholic? Yes! Just a few changes – use the apple cider amount as in the alcoholic version, 1/2 ounce of caramel sauce, and then top with non-alcoholic sparkling wine or sparkling cider. Note – this may be sweeter from the caramel, so you can add less to make it less sweet.
- Chill the Apple Cider and Champagne Make sure the ingredients are cold before serving. This makes the cocktail more refreshing!
What is the Best Champagne for these Caramel Apple Cider Mimosas?
Our main answer is your favorite mid range champagne that is perfect to use for these mimosas.
- Each 750ml bottle of champagne can make 6-7 mimosas. Once opened, champagne does not last long. Plan for how many bottles you will need for your guests at a party.
- Mid Range Pricing No need to splurge on a fancy bottle of champagne for a mimosa! We usually choose something between $12 and $20. But, there are some champagnes around $10 that are great. Higher end champagnes are best left to sip au natural! Korbel and Domaine Chandon are favorites.
Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram and tag #gastronomcocktails so we can see all the wonderful recipes YOU recreate from this site!
You can also subscribe to our newsletter so you never miss a delicious recipe again!
Like this recipe? Try these below, too!
More Champagne or Sparkling Wine Cocktail Recipes
- Bridgerton Champagne Punch
- Blood Orange Mimosa – Zestful Kitchen
- Apple French 75 – Mitten Girl
- Strawberry Mimosa Recipe – Mindful Avocado
- Holiday Orange Cranberry Mimosa – Wicked Spatula
These Caramel Apple Cider Mimosas are so easy to make, and the perfect fall cocktails for your Thanksgiving brunch!
- 1 ounce Caramel Vodka
- 2 ounces apple cider
- 4-5 ounces champagne or sparkling wine
- 1/2 teaspoon edible glitter
- Add vodka and cider inglass. Add in edible glitter if desired.
- Stir to combine.
- Top with champagne.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size:6 ounces
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 178Total Fat: .1gSodium: 2mgCarbohydrates: 7..8gFiber: .1gSugar: 6.2g
Interested in stocking your own home bar? Make sure to see our favorites at our Amazon Store!
If you liked this post, don’t forget to subscribe for new (and of course free) recipes by entering your email address on the side bar (and get all the recipes delivered to your inbox when we post), so you don’t miss out on a thing. You can find us on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest!
Gastronomblog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com