Last Updated on January 29, 2024 by Leah Hall
This super tasty mocktail has arrived! Your next event bash needs this Maple Mocktail, made with fresh squeezed lime juice, maple, and bubbles. Perfect for any non-drinkers at your party!
Your guests will love this mocktail, and so will you. And for the people who do imbibe, feel free to add vodka or gin in this drink! We have a list of non-alcoholic spirits like whiskey alternatives and gin alternatives to, so make sure to check out that post!
This post contains affiliate links for products that we think you as readers might find useful, and we make commission off of these! For more details about our affiliates, click our Disclosure and Contacts Page.
This non-alcoholic cocktail is a tasty combo of fresh tart lime juice, ginger beer, tonic water and sweetened with real maple syrup. This refreshing mocktail is sure to be your new favorite among our delicious drinks, like our Apple, Rosemary and Ginger Mocktail!
Ingredients Needed for the Maple Mocktail
- Lime Juice – fresh squeezed juice as always is the best choice!
- Maple Syrup – This works as the perfect sweetener! Makes it have a great winter flavor and adds richness to the mocktail. You can play with the amount of syrup as well, for a sweet or less sweeter mocktail of your choice.
- Ginger Beer – this bite of this bubbly liquid is a perfect match for the fresh lime juice and the sweetness of the maple syrup. Try another ginger mocktail with our Grapefruit Ginger Fizz.
- Tonic Water -tonic water pairs well with this maple mocktail recipe and gives some more lightness to the drink.
How to Make this Maple Mocktail
- Add fresh lime juice and maple syrup with ice into a cocktail shaker. Shake 15-30 seconds and strain into cocktail coupe.
- Add ginger beer and tonic water into coupe.
Tips & Tricks
- Make this a Cocktail – you can make this non-alcoholic sip boozy by adding vodka or gin. About 1.50-2 ounces is perfect.
- For a Crowd: You can mix the lime juice and maple syrup in advance, which makes this a quick and easy drink for parties. Mix them up in a large pitcher. Keep the mixture in the fridge, and when you are ready to serve, add in the ginger beer and tonic water. Then, pour the drink in cocktail coupes or a copper mug.
- Tonic Water – if you don’t like tonic water or don’t want to use it, feel free to use sparkling water. You can also switch things up and use flavored sparkling water like lime or citrus.
- Garnish – we used a piece of crystallized ginger on a cocktail pick as garnish. But, you could also garnish with a lime wedge, fresh rosemary sprigs, or lemon slice. If you want to invoke the holiday season, use a cinnamon stick.
- Sweetener – we used a little bit of maple syrup, as we loved the flavor in this recipe. But, you can also use simple syrup. A flavored simple syrup would be lovely in this perfect drink like a lemon syrup, ginger simple syrup or cinnamon syrup. Or, if you wanted to zhuzh up your maple syrup, infuse it with some rosemary for a maple rosemary syrup!
Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram and tag #gastronomcocktails so we can see all the wonderful recipes YOU recreate from this site!
You can also subscribe to our newsletter so you never miss a delicious recipe again!
Like this recipe? Try these below, too!
Other Non-Alcoholic Cocktails
- Sparkling Grape Lemonade
- Grapefruit Spritzer
- Sparkling Tropical Mocktail
- Citrus Fizz
- Sparkling Cranberry Pine Non-Alcoholic Cocktail
This Maple Mocktail is full of great flavors. Maple Syrup, lime juice, ginger beer and tonic water combine for a light and tasty drink.
- .50 ounce maple syrup
- .50 ounce lime juice
- 1.50 ounce ginger beer
- 1 ounce tonic water
- Combine maple syrup and lime juice in a shaker with ice.
- Shake and strain into a cocktail coupe.
- Top with ginger beer and tonic water.
- Garnish with crystallized ginger or lime wedge.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size:3.5 ounces
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 228Sodium: 28mgCarbohydrates: 59.7gFiber: .2gSugar: 52.5gProtein: .2g
Interested in stocking your own home bar? Make sure to see our favorites at our Amazon Store!
If you liked this post, don’t forget to subscribe for new (and of course free) recipes by entering your email address on the side bar (and get all the recipes delivered to your inbox when we post), so you don’t miss out on a thing. You can find us on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest!
Gastronomblog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com