Last Updated on September 29, 2023 by Leah Hall
This Grape Lemonade is a fantastic refreshing non-alcoholic cocktail for everyone this summer, and all year long! Easy to make and full of flavor, this fun drink can be as sweet or tart as you like!
This grape lemonade recipe is crisp, sweet and tart! This non-alcoholic cocktail has a nice addition of fresh grape flavor that is interesting when paired with fresh lemon juice. This sweet grape juice pairs well and doesn’t overpower the tart flavor from the fresh lemon juice. If you want to try a Concord grape cocktail, try our Concord Grape Mule!
This post contains affiliate links for products that we think you as readers might find useful, and we make commission off of these! For more details about our affiliates, click our Disclosure and Contacts Page.
We love drinks being easy recipes, and this lemonade is no exception, and is made even more fun with juice from purple grapes.
We couldn’t ask for an easier mocktail. Easily served in a pitcher or punch bowl for a party. This one is great for non drinkers and kids alike, but can easily be made in a big batch and alcohol added to glasses later if you would like. We would advise vodka or gin in this case. Either would make a delicious flavor combination.
If you want a warm mocktail, our Non-Alcoholic Mulled Wine is a great way to warm up!
How to Make Grape Lemonade
Fresh squeeze the lemon juice and sugar into a pitcher or punch bowl.
Stir until sugar is dissolved. Add in grape juice.
Add the water. Stir well. Chill for at least 30 minutes.
Serve in punch glasses or water glasses with ice. This drink is best when served cold!
Ingredients in Grape Lemonade
- Grape Juice – we used Concord Grape Juice in this. Naturally sweetened, no sugar added.
- Lemon Juice – as always, fresh squeezed is best! Use a squeezer and you will love the fresh citrus aromas from the fresh fruit. If you don’t have access to fresh lemon juice, you can use lemonade concentrate, about 2/3 of a frozen can.
- Sugar – granulated sugar is the classic use in this recipe, but feel free to use our Homemade Simple Syrup for ease of dissolving.
- Cold Water – tap water is fine!
- Club Soda – add this just before serving to the pitcher, or to each glass individually.
- Ice cubes – for serving. We have some fun ideas below for other ice cube ideas, too! Don’t add the ice while it’s chilling or it will water down the lemonade.
- Lemon Slices – for a pretty garnish when serving this grape punch.
Tips & Tricks
- Serving – You can mix everything together in a punch bowl or large pitcher that will fit in your fridge. Just don’t add the ice, because that will water the Grape Lemonade down. Add ice right before serving and you are ready to serve! Use this easy ice cube tray!
- Grape Juice Alternative – if you don’t want a purple cocktail, use white grape juice instead of the Concord grape juice. This will make for a lighter yellow drink instead.
- Slushy – This mocktail also makes a great slushy if you use shaved ice instead of ice cubes. If you choose this option, pour the lemonade mixture over the shaved ice right before serving so the ice doesn’t melt quickly.
- Garnishes – frozen grapes are a great option to make it feel like a non-alcoholic sangria. Also to garnish, use a lemon slice or lime slice, sweet grapes on a cocktail pick, or a sprig of mint!
- Ice Cubes – to jazz up this non-alcoholic cocktail, and if you want some more grape flavor, freeze some grape juice into ice cubes before serving this recipe. This will prevent the drink from becoming watered down with regular ice cubes, and adding flavor as it melts. Or, use frozen grapes as ice cubes in the same way. You can also make a larger batch of this Grape Lemonade and use some of the mixture to make ice cubes with and then use those to chill your drink.
- Glasses – freeze your cocktail or punch glasses before serving this drink as it will keep your drink chilled throughout sipping. Try out some of our fun highball glasses!
- Sparkling Non-Alcoholic Cocktail – if you would like to make this Sparkling Grape Lemonade, we greatly encourage it! When serving, you can add some bubbly to this drink. Feel free to add to the pitcher or punch bowl, or to individual glasses. Lemon-lime soda, tonic water or club soda are all great options. If you use club soda, add less water when chilling your lemonade, about 1 cup less, and then add that amount of club soda when serving.
Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram and tag #gastronomcocktails so we can see all the wonderful recipes YOU recreate from this site!
You can also subscribe to our weekly newsletter so you never miss a delicious recipe again!
Like this recipe? Try these below, too!
Other Lemonade Recipes
- Peach Lemonade – Alpha Foodie
- Strawberry Lemonade – Amanda’s Cookin’
- Blue Raspberry Lemonade – Salt & Baker
- Pink Lemonade – Divas can Cook
This Grape Lemonade is easy to make and full of flavor! Perfect for non-drinkers, children and more! A sweet and tart cocktail!
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 2 cups grapes juice
- 1/3 cup sugar, or 3 ounces simple syrup
- enough water added to make a quart
- 4-6 ounces club soda, or add .50 ounce to each glass
- Combine lemon juice and sugar or simple syrup in a pitcher or punch bowl. Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Add grape juice and stir.
- Add in water, enough to equal a quart.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes in fridge.
- When serving, add to glasses with ice and garnish with a lemon slice.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size:5 ounces
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 83Total Fat: .4gSaturated Fat: .3gSodium: 10mgCarbohydrates: 19.3gFiber: .2gSugar: 19.3gProtein: .8g
Interested in stocking your own home bar? Make sure to see our favorites at our Amazon Store!
If you liked this post, don’t forget to subscribe for new (and of course free) recipes by entering your email address on the side bar (and get all the recipes delivered to your inbox when we post), so you don’t miss out on a thing. You can find us on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest!
Gastronomblog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com